Asian American and Pacific Islander Students
Use the following resources to help you on your college journey. Check with your school counselor to learn more about local organizations or specific programming going on in your community/school to support AAPI students in going to college.
- APIA Scholars seeks to make a difference in the lives of APIA students by providing them with resources that increase their access to higher education which serves as the foundation for their future success and contributions to a more vibrant America.
- Carolina Asia Center offers a list of Asia-focused organizations in North Carolina.
- ECAASU is the oldest and largest Asian American student conference in the nation. It seeks to inspire, educate, and empower those interested in Asian, Asian American, Pacific Islander, and Pacific Islander American issues.
- NCAAT is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization committed to supporting equity and justice for all by fostering community among Asian Americans and allies in North Carolina through civic engagement, leadership development, grassroots mobilization and political participation.
- The AANAPISI program provides grants and related assistance to AANAPISIs to enable such institutions to improve and expand their capacity to serve Asian Americans and Native American Pacific Islanders (AANAPISIs) and low-income individuals.